Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tagged by Hannah and Denedy( the gay 1)

Rules..
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title for the answer even if it doesn't make any sense.
4. Give your comment on the title, even if they don't relate.
5. Tag 5 humans

How are you feeling today?
Head first for Halos - My Chemical Romance
Feel like going to heaven

Will you get far in life?
If youre gone - MatchBox twenty
I wont get far if youre gone

What is your best friends theme song?
Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
My Best friend is a Ghost ?? O.O

What's your high school like?
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
SO DAMN TRUE!!

How can you get ahead in life?
Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance
OK??... err... take some Venom to stay ahead??

Whats the best thing about your friends?
U Know What They Do to Guys Like Us In Prison - My Chemical Romance
they make us go to prison.. =.=

Describe your parents.
Mama - My Chemical Romance
Well.. mama stands for mom.. oh well..

Hows your life going?
Mad Season - Matchbox Twenty
its a Mad Season right now..

First song played on my birthday.
Cemetary Drive - My Chemical Romance
WTH... its a funeral song.. =.=

Will you have a happy life?
Sleep - My Chemical Romance
Yea.. i Will when i get to sleep..

What do your friends think of you?
Story - Maroon 5
i dont know??

How can you make yourself happy?
Im Not Ok - My Chemical Romance
By being not ok...(emo)

What should you do with your life?
Im Not Ok ( I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
I should be emo..

Will you ever have a child?
All Your Reason - Matchbox Twenty
No comment..

What song have you dance like a freak to?
Innocent - David Cook
Not proper to dance with this song.. well.. i wouldent..

What does your mom think about you?
Break It Out - Vanilla Sky
WTH??

Whats your deep dark secret?
Ill Belief U When - Matchbox twenty
it will only be known when u belief me

Whats your mortal enemy theme song?
This is the Best Day Ever - My Chemical Romance
er.r... ok....

Are your friends true to you?
Cancer - My Chemical Romance
err.... maybe they are if they have cancer...??

Will you get married?
Miss You Love You - Maroon 5
sound like a husband and wife song...

What will they play on your funeral?
My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Forfilling my wish...

Who's your first love?
Im Getting Over You
already got over my first love.. =.=

What do you see in a girl?
Making Love in This Club - Usher ft. young Jeezy
LOL... i C girls making love in this club...

What will you be in the future?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
Leaving out all the rest in the future??

Will you tag others?
All Your Reasons - Matchbox twenty
I tag all the people wthout reason to tag.. no lah.. since i got no link , i tagg no 1.. im so kind .. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home