Friday, November 28, 2008

What i did these past few days..

Long time didnt post.. one of my reasons are im bored and kinda busy at the same time..
well.. i have been attending cooking classes held by my aunt.. i learned how to cooked some simple dishes ..
well.. these few days ever since what happen from my last blog is..

Birthday dinner with friends(18th November)

i celebrated my birthday(18th November) dinner with my friends at bombastic cafe where Patrick work at.. well , i didnt held it..
it was pat idea anyway ..
and the food there was great too.. and i wanna thank pat cause he chia me.. LOL..
when we went back home that night , Pat had to send all of us home.. well.. it was kinda annoying cause of Adrian lo..
he wont stop singing in the car.. any song that comes out in the radio he will just sing like an idiot..
well.. that was not the worst part..
they sing while poking me!!
lol.. POKING!!
and they wont stop..
they as in Adrian , Darren and Darien..
well.. i kinda enjoy that night... thanks guys for lighting up my night.. LOL.. sorry if i type this late oh...

ok.. the next activity..

Training for District Camp(17-20 November)

well.. out scout leader held a training camp for us to be ready for district camp.
We had to cut wood for our tent building..
well.. i wanna say to the people who didnt attend this training is that ,
u missed alot of things..
we build tent , learn knotting and first aid..
and we cut wood.. LOL..
for my Patrol which was Patrol B , only 4 person out of 6 came..
well.. short of 2 person but we managed it..
well.. on the day we build our tent which was on the 20th
i broke my slipper due to the muddy ground at the back of the hq..
the mud get all over my shirt and pants..
and the stain cant come off.. and i used the pats that i always use..
T_T my pants and shirt.. T__T
well.. i learn 1 thing.. if u wanna do scout activity , always use old shirt or pants.. or maybe u dont use any.. JKJK..

ok.. the next activity is


Went to cyber to play COD(forgotten the date)

Me and some of my friends.. went to cyber to play COD which is Call of Duty..
its a nice game.. easier than CS but more fun..
playing with many people is nice expecially if the mode is free for all..
yea..
ok.. thats all i have to blog about for this..

Ok.. i got nothing to blog about anymore.. if something happen , ill blog about it..
if im bored enough...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home