Monday, January 19, 2009

How i lost my 1 of my best friend..

Well.. today,... i just found out a bad news when i got into my car after school .. my dad said that my dog was missing and that he cant find her when he search for her around my housing estate area by using car... i was kinda sad.. I hate those dog nappers who took my dog.. feel like cursing them but its not so good to...uhh... its like loosing a best friend.. like what they said.. dogs are mens best friend.. as she was my best friend.. always there to greet me when i get home.. i got her as a puppy since year 2000 its her birth day on april.. this year she is 9 this year.. and she is old.. and i lost her.. well.. its kinda unlucky though.. this morning me and my class mates was talking about their dogs and how they lost their dog (mostly are pass away) .. and it so happen my dog appear to be missing.. the only thing i hope for my dog is , it is in a better owner hand and hope that owner take good care of her.. well.. to be honest.. i didnt take really good care of her.. im kinda lazy too.. but i like playing with her as she is playfull... haiz.. miss her la.. hope she comes back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home